Monday, March 4, 2013

My Personality

On September 7th, 2012, the Bayan Learning Community went through different activities.


One activity was called “Wagon Wheel.” We were told to pair up in partners of two, each facing one another and other surrounding in a circle. The one person on the outer circle had to ask the person sitting on the outside of the circle question that was provided. When the questions were asked and time was up the person sitting in the inside of the circle had to move over two places to the left, leaving their old partner and taking the questionnaire with them. Once with their new partner, the people sitting in the inside of the circle passed the questionnaire over to their new partner and the person sitting in the inside of the circle was not being asked the questions.

One question that was asked, “When did you first realize race could be problematic?”

Personally, I have found race problematic when I tried looking for work. When going into interviews for certain company’s they look at what race you are.

While I was answering, it was easy for me because I am comfortable with talking to others but some of my partners it seemed difficult for them to answer the questions.  I was able to determine whom is an extravert and who is an introvert.

Yet, that didn't matter as much than the energy my partners were giving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment